Sunday, 30 April 2017

Birthday Card

Sjaak co-2017-015

This card was especially created for Peter.
The pattern is by Sjaak and is available from Ann's Paper Art.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0152, 1362, 1725, 4332.
Decoupage by Amy Design "Vintage Vehicles" CD10847.
Background  texture stamp by The Darkroom Door "Harlequin"
Die by Poppy Stamp "Tailored Stitches 1788"
Hobby dots and Happy Birthday stickers have also been added.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
I am catching up on things after our very busy week.
Yesterday I was lucky enough to spend some time in the garden.

Thank you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.



4 comments:

  1. Hello Sharon,

    Very beautiful card again.Love the stitching and this pretty image.Beautiful background and sentiment.Enjoy your week :).

    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card design Sharon, do love your pretty stitching, colours are perfect for this image and does`nt the poppy border look lovely.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cracker of a card Sharon, love it all, tricky doing embroidery on male card but you did it.
    Would you please email me??? I sent an email to cblaxter2@bigpond.com I think it was... and it bounced back. Guess it's changed.. Was just giving tips on EF inking.
    Shaz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon